Social Media Strategy Intern
(Remote) (Atlanta, GA) (Houston, TX) (Chicago, IL)
Type of Job
Include but are not limited to:
• Creating and posting on social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn)
• Gauging audience receptivity and developing strategies for inspiring our followers and fans to connect and participate in our upcoming campaigns.
• Developing and implementing campaign marketing on all social media platforms.
• Engaging with relevant social media trends and popular platforms to expand and enrich The Hiring Hub’s outreach.
• Help grow social media presence/profiles
• Moderate comments across social media profiles
• Other duties as assigned
This is an entry level position. If hired, this position would require 10-15 hours a week. You should have a strong passion for creating social media posts and creating public relation initiatives. No education is required; however, it’s preferred to either be pursuing a degree in Journalism, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related area.
This is an unpaid position that has the opportunity to turn into a paid opportunity, based on individual performance, and company staffing needs.
As a member of our team, you will have access to our professional development training programs and networking opportunities, while gaining real world experiences.