(Remote) (Atlanta, GA) (Houston, TX) (Chicago, IL)
Type of Job
Include but are not limited to:
• Manage and update the company schedule: Make days and weeks flow
• Work with clients, internal and external individuals to schedule appointments
• Organize and coordinate logistics, including meeting rooms and planning team meetings as needed.
• Respond to client’s emails with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks.
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
• Assisting the staff as needed.
This is an entry level position. If hired, this position would require to work 15 - 20 hours per week. You should have strong skills in order to complete administrative tasks as need such as (creating spreadsheets, database management, generating documents, scheduling appointments, sending emails, etc.) No education is required; however, it’s preferred to either have completed/be pursuing a degree in business administration or a related area of study.
Excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills.
This is an contract/stipend position.
As a member of our team, you will have access to our professional development training programs and networking opportunities, while gaining real world experiences.